The George Telegraph Training Institute has tied up with Asia's largest Direct Sales Organisation, Eureka Forbes Ltd. This collaboration will bring in a new era of quality technical education in the field of Water Purification Systems, the market for which is growing in India in leaps and bounds. This advanced certificate course will help students establish themselves in life. Eureka Forbes will provide hands — on training followed by placements.
- Assured placement at Eureka Forbes
- Unique industry-institute partnership
- Best team of faculty trained by Eureka Forbes
- Hands - on training at Eureka Forbes with stipend
- Free study materials from Eureka Forbes
Eligibility: Passed Madhyamik / Secondary
Duration: Class room: 3 months, Hands-on training: 3 months
Course to be conducted jointly by GTTI & Eureka Forbes
- Basics of water purification
- What is water purification
- Different water purification technologies: Ultra violet technology, Ultra filter technology, Nano Filtration technology, Reverse Osmosis technology, Resin based technology, Water cooler cum purification technology.
- Principle of operation for water purifiers: Ultra violet based water purifiers: Functions of:
- Ultra Violet lamp
- Different models of water purifiers will be covered along with servicing and troubleshooting (Aquaguard ST 2000, Classic, Nova, I Nova, Infiniti, Enhance UV, Designa, Aquaflo, Smart UV, Crystal, AGCCP etc.
- Servicing procedure along with troubleshooting will be covered for the following models, Aquaguard Reviva Enhance Ro, Elegant Ro, Springfresh RO, Aquasure Nano RO, Purechill RO etc.
- Aspects like communication, customer relations, and work quality are dealt as a part of the course.
After successful completion of this course, students can work as service and/ or maintenance engineers, supervisors, field supervisors or sales engineers for all types of water purification systems.